Monitor operates using Tracker’s unique and patented Very High Frequency (VHF) technology. In the event of theft where the vehicle is moved without the ignition turned on, the motion sensor will alert Tracker who will in turn notify you.
On confirmation of the theft and receipt of your police crime reference number, Tracker will activate the unit, which will emit a silent signal allowing the police to track the vehicle to its exact location, even if it’s hidden in a shipping container or underground car park.
- Our unique patented VHF technology, enabling us to track stolen vehicles even when they are stored in lock-ups, containers or underground car parks
- High tech VHF tracking that is not affected by GPS/GSM signal jammers
- A motion sensor to detect unauthorised movement of the vehicle
- Full nationwide support from the UK police force
- Tracking coverage throughout the UK, Spain, France, Italy, Poland, Luxembourg and Holland.